WELCOME TO ROBERT L. MERRITT JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL!
On April 12, 2021, we opened schools to pre-selected students to receive traditional instructions. Our teachers are providing instructions to students who are in person and students who remained virtual.
Students who chose in-person learning are required to bring their computers and must be dressed appropriately in order to stay at the school. We will start MAAP testing May 4, 2021 and end by May 14, 2021. Starting May 17, 2021, more students will have the option to take advantage of in-person learning.
Please make sure students are completing all assignments given by the teachers. As we move closer to bringing this year to an end, we want all of our students to promote to the next grade!
Thank you for choosing Robert L. Merritt Jr. High School!
IF YOUR FAMILY LIVES IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- 1. In a motel, shelter or campground due to the lack of an alternative adequate accommodation
- 2. In a car, park, abandoned building, or bus or train station
- 3. Doubled up with other people due to loss of housing or economic hardship (Please Contact your Parent Liaison)
The McKinney-Vento Act provides certain rights for Homeless students. For more information please visit our MDE website at: www.mde.k12.ms.us/OFP/titlex
TESTING AT A GLANCE:
- Mon. November, 2, 2020 - 7th ELA
- Tues. November 3, 2020 - 8th ELA
- Wed. November 4, 2020 - 9th ELA
- Thurs. November 5, 2020 - 7th Math
- Fri. November 6, 2020 - 8th Math
- Mon. November, 9, 2020 - 9th Alg. I
- Tues. November 10, 2020 - 7th Science
- Wed. November 11, 2020 - 8th Science
- Thurs. November 12, 2020 - 9th Bio. I
- Fri. November 13, 2020 - 8th Compacted Math
MERRITT'S VIRTUAL LEARNING SCHEDULE
- Office Hours: 7:40 - 7:55 / 3:45 - 4:00
1st Period: 8:00 - 8:50
2nd Period: 8:55 - 9:45
3rd Period: 9:50 - 10:40
4th Period: 10:45 - 11:35
5th Period: 1:00 - 1:50
6th Period: 1:55 - 2:45
7th Period: 2:50 - 3:40